Below is a list of upcoming features to Comments.
- Provide security policies through:
- Ban unwanted users from current topic
- Ban users from all comment forms
- Support Facebook/Twitter for sharing with App ID and other credentials
- Provide simple WYSIWYG editor for front-end forms. Optional.
- Social media login integration.
- Gravatar support.
- Support field layouts to allow full customisation over comment form. Especially useful for capturing more than name/email for anonymous users.
- Create Pusher-integrated real-time example comments form.
- Utalise sessions to show user's unread comments from others (see #5).
- Dashboard widget (see #15).
- Migrate guest comments to user account upon user registration - made with the same email.
Have a suggestion? We'd love to hear about it! Make a suggestion