Go to the main Feed Me section via your CP sidebar menu. You'll be presented with a table listings your saved feed, or none if you've yet to set any up yet.
This overview shows the following:
- ID - the identifier for this feed.
- Name - name your feed something useful so you'll remember what it does.
- Type - the data type you're importing.
- Feed URL The URL to your feed.
- Element Type - the element type you are importing into.
- Element Group - depending on the element type chosen. Entries will show Section/Entry Type, Categories will show Group, etc.
- Strategy - what import strategy you have chosen: how you'd like to handle duplicate feed items (if you're going to be re-running this feed).
- Run Task - runs the feed immediately
- Debug (icon) - opens in a new window and runs the Debug action.
- Direct Feed Link (icon) - opens in a new window, can be used in your Cron job setup.
- Delete (icon) - delete this feed (be careful).
Create a new feed by pressing the red + New Feed button in the top-right, or click on the Name column in your table. You'll then be taken to Create your Feed →.