Installation & Setup
Installing Feed Me is as simple as any other Craft plugin - just drop the
feedme folder in your
craft/plugins directory and install.
- Download the latest version of Feed Me and unzip.
- Copy the
feedme/ directory into your
- Inside the Craft control panel, navigate to Settings → Plugins.
- Locate the row showing the Feed Me plugin and click Install.
With Feed Me now installed, you'll be able to access to the plugin settings. Here you can:
- Plugin name - just in case you're not a fan of
- Cache duration - used to save request when calling via template tags.
- Enabled tabs - you can enable/disable any tabs in the Feed Me plugin section.
- Clear pending tasks - allowing you to clear out any stuck tasks.
- License - enter in your license key for Pro, or use the always-free version.
With Feed Me now installed, setup and ready to go, you'll want to add your first feed.