Installation & Setup
Installing Gift Voucher is as simple as any other Craft plugin - just drop the
giftvoucher folder in your
craft/plugins directory and install.
- Download the latest version of Gift Voucher and unzip.
- Copy the
giftvoucher/ directory into your
- Inside the Craft control panel, navigate to Settings → Plugins.
- Locate the row showing the Gift Voucher plugin and click Install.
With Gift Voucher installed, you will be able to access the plugin settings. Here you can control the general settings, and add your license key for Gift Voucher when you're ready to go live.
In the General Settings section you can:
- Set an Voucher Expiry in months after the purchase of the voucher (or leave it empty to never expire vouchers).
- Adjust the Voucher Code Character Length. Just in case 10 characters are too long for your taste.
- Define the path to a Voucher PDF Template used for generating your gift vouchers as PDFs.
- Define the Voucher PDF Filename Format for the gift voucher PDFs.
With Gift Voucher now setup, you'll want to first create a Voucher Type → that groups your gift vouchers.