Installing Image Resizer is as simple as any other Craft plugin - just drop the
imageresizer folder in your
craft/plugins directory and install.
- Download the latest version of Postie and unzip.
- Copy the
imageresizer/ directory into your
- Inside the Craft control panel, navigate to Settings → Plugins.
- Locate the row showing the Image Resizer plugin and click Install.
- Enable/Disable resizing images on upload. Enabled by default.
- Set the maximum width/height (in pixels) for uploaded images. Set to 2048px by default.
- Set the quality for resized images between 0-100. Set to 100 by default.
- If resizing results in a larger image, choose to ship. Enabled by default.