Kint is an interactive debugger for PHP applications. Full documentation is available at https://github.com/kint-php/kint/.
Its advantages include that it can be run out of devMode (though you would not want to use it in a public setting), and
it is interactive, with keyboard shortcuts to expand and collapse objects, separates content from methods, etc.
- Click anywhere on the bar to unfold it
- Double click + to unfold all children
- Press d to toggle keyboard navigation.
- Press the “⇄” icon on the right to see what code you’d need to use to get at a piece of data.
- Press the “⌕” icon on the right to open a live search.
- Change tabs to see different views of data.
- You can sort tables of data by clicking on the headers.