Connect to the FedEx API #
- Go to FedEx Developers Centre and register for API access.
- Register a FedEx Web Services Production Access.
- Copy the Account Number from FedEx and paste in the Account Number field in Postie.
- Copy the Meter Number from FedEx and paste in the Meter Number field in Postie.
- Copy the API Key from FedEx and paste in the Key field in Postie.
- Copy the Password from FedEx and paste in the Password field in Postie.
The below service are available with FedEx for domestic and international customer destination addresses.
- FedEx 1 Day Freight
- FedEx 2 Day
- FedEx 2 Day AM
- FedEx 2 DAY Freight
- FedEx 3 Day Freight
- FedEx Express Saver
- FedEx First Freight
- FedEx Freight Economy
- FedEx Freight Priority
- FedEx Ground
- FedEx First Overnight
- FedEx Priority Overnight
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- FedEx Ground Home Delivery
- FedEx Same Day
- FedEx Same Day City
- FedEx Smart Post
- FedEx Distance Deferred
- FedEx Next Day Early Morning
- FedEx Next Day Mid Morning
- FedEx Next Day Afternoon
- FedEx Next Day End of Day
- FedEx Next Day Freight
- FedEx International Economy
- FedEx International Economy Freight
- FedEx International Economy Distribution
- FedEx International First
- FedEx International Priority
- FedEx International Priority Freight
- FedEx International Priority Distribution
- FedEx International Priority Express
- FedEx Europe First International Priority
- FedEx International Distribution
Add the following code to your configuration file under the
providers array, as per the below. Note that to disable certain services, simply omit them from the
'providers' => [
'fedEx' => [
'name' => 'FedEx',
'settings' => [
'accountNumber' => 'xxxxxxxxxxxxx',
'meterNumber' => 'xxxxxxxxxxxxx',
'key' => 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx',
'password' => 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx',
'useTestEndpoint' => true,
'services' => [
'FEDEX_EXPRESS_SAVER' => 'Express Saver',
'FEDEX_GROUND' => 'Ground',
'INTERNATIONAL_ECONOMY' => 'International Economy',
'INTERNATIONAL_PRIORITY' => 'International Priority',