Follow the below steps to connect to the Microsoft API.
Be sure to use the Azure login provider, and not the Microsoft provider. The latter is for legacy use only.
- Go to the Azure Portal and login to your account.
- Navigate to App registrations.
- Click the Register an application button.
- Fill in the details, and for the Redirect URI field, select Web and, enter the value from the Redirect URI field in Social Login.
- Click the Register button.
- On the Overview page copy the Application ID from Microsoft and paste in the Client ID field in Social Login.
- Navigate to Certificates & secrets → Client secrets.
- Click the New client secret button.
- Copy the Client Secret from Microsoft and paste in the Client Secret field in Social Login.